We identify competencies required for successful long-term business performance. We are accredited to complete Job-Related Analysis in a number of taxonomies, including Lominger and Development Dimensions International (DDI).
What are competencies?
Competencies are the skills, knowledge, behaviours and motivations that make the difference between successful and less-than-successful performance in a role. They are the foundation of an integrated approach to human resources and organisational development. Competencies provide you with:
- the targets for your recruitment processes
- the ‘how’ of your performance management system
- criteria for individual and organisational development
- information for your talent management strategy
- information for job evaluation purposes.