Dean Carroll has over 30 years’ experience in senior roles New Zealand and internationally, most recently as CEO of Lumo Energy Australia and Director of Infratil Energy Australia and a number of its related companies. Dean has held a number of senior executive roles at Genesis Energy including General Manager, Retail and General Manager, Operations and worked in the oil and gas sector in Canada. Dean currently sits on the Board of Transpower New Zealand Limited.
Dean’s specialist areas are:
- Business strategy and performance
- Organisation transformation and Change
On a personal note Dean is a keen mountain-biker; diver and skier.
Rosemary Hancock MHRINZ
Rosemary have over twenty five years’ experience in human resources in New Zealand. She has deliberately followed a generalist path, and has developed sound knowledge and expertise across a broad range of HR disciplines.
Since becoming a contractor in 2006, Rosemary’s time has been largely spent with Te Papa and various other government departments in the defence sector, interspersed with shorter assignments in a range of smaller organisations.
Rosemary is experienced in central government, crown entities, local government and private sector and is:
- A successful and highly regarded HR professional
- Highly motivated to achieve excellence in service delivery
- Able to work successfully in a team or independently
- A strategic thinker with an eye for detail and a passion for getting things right
- Known for developing practical solutions and scaleable initiatives tailored to the operating environment